Jumbic International Limited, is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Provides assistance and support to the company in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the branch office in Lagos.
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with Clients, individuals, and institutions in Lagos on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Head Office.
- Attends and participates in meetings, Conferences other special events on behalf of the Company if approved by the management.
- Ensures the coordination and completion of special projects and Applications/Approval renewals of the company as appropriate.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- A degree in any relevant discipline followed by an NYSC certification.
- Applicant must be resident in Lagos; any interested and qualified applicant willing to relocate is welcomed.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Knowledge of relative Microsoft Applications, Corel Draw, Internet e.t.c.
- Polite and Professional Manner.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills verbal and written and the ability to work effectively.
- Skillful in budget preparation and fiscal management.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
- A degree in Accountancy followed by a certification and at least 4-5 years experience
- Applicant must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) ACA.
- Setting up of an accounting system. Continuous management of financial systems and budgets; Undertaking financial audits (an independent check of the company’s financial position).
- Providing financial advice to the company.
- Reviewing the company’s systems and analyzing risk;
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise.
- Handling and reviewing of bank reconciliation Statements.
- Preparing financial statements, Audit reports, including monthly and annual accounts
- Advising on tax and treasury issues.
Skills and Specifications:
- Excellent knowledge on Peach tree Accounting, Audits and Tax management
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word
- Excellent logical and examination skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent decision making abilities
- Excellent analysis capabilities
- Be able to work long hours.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letters to: [email protected] using Admin Officer as the subject.
14th November, 2016