Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life.
Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Emerging Markets Access Lead
Requisition ID: 00001F8B
- Driven by its commitment to patients, Janssen brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. In line with this ambition, Janssen is aiming at providing optimized and timely access to its innovative portfolio ranging across key Disease Areas Strongholds (Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, CNS and PAH).
- EM is a very diverse region with many challenges and opportunities and high medical and access needs to be addressed through differentiated and innovative initiatives.
- EMAL will be in charge of optimizing pipeline value and time to launch, aligning leadership and spreading vision across organization Will support the countries / clusters in delivering and sustaining optimal, accelerated market access and pricing for in-line Janssen’s portfolio under responsibility in accordance with Janssen- One Design for Access objectives.
Future Pipeline Focus:
- Plays a strategic role at EM level setting and providing market access guidance aligned with EMEA strategy
- Proactively develop EM HEMAR strategic objectives including filing execution plans for future launches and new indications, to ensure adequate, timely resourcing and actions
- Define filing execution strategies and priorities based on cross functional inputs
- Take ownership of connecting with all relevant internal stakeholders (Global, EMEA, EM, Clusters) to secure accelerated filing
- Prepare a customized “day 1” value story for future products and opportunities in liaison with EMEA and the countries
- Follow through on the action plans in the key countries to secure accelerated approval
In-line Priority Products:
- Protecting Value by building robust state of the art pricing capabilities
- Discuss and approve all countries discounting policies, published and net prices in line with EM SOP and EMEA / Global pricing policies
- Foster best practice sharing across EM countries
- Update EM pricing and tendering SOP
- Lead the MEWA tender management team ensuring proper roll-out and implementation of iTender and development of adequate tools to support the tender business in the region
- Supports the country/cluster in discussions with PRIT and Global Pricing and Access Committee (GPAC) if required
- Work closely with CVTs to ensure the role out of IMAPs for key products, securing a patient Centric approach and integrated cross-functional stakeholders management plans
- Good regional knowledge and ability to navigate in a VUCA environment
- Good ability to work across groups in a coordinating role without direct line authority
- Good knowledge of health economic tools is a plus
- 7+ years pharma / biotech experience
- Extensive regional travel
- Fluent in English, Arabic and French are a plus
- Proven strong strategic and business building skills
- Strong collaboration skills: engage with other EM functions and EM/EMEA HEMAR
- Development and execution of regional Market Access & pricing strategy and local access plans
- BA/BS degree in Science and/or Business-related discipline, or the equivalent
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply