Posted on :
28 Oct, 2010
Johnson Knight International is a dedicated, retained Executive Search consultancy specialising in the recruitment, assessment and development of senior level human capital specifically operating within the global Energy & Natural Resources sector. Johnson Knight International recruits Country Manager for one of their clients
Expiry Date:01 December 2010
Country Manager Nigeria
Location Lagos, Nigeria:
Expat, Live in position managing W. Africa area and other Eastern Africa areas.
Must have 10-15 years drill stem testing with business development experience and had operations experience as well.
Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in a related Engineering discipline (discipline may vary by PSL) and a minimum 8 years of progressive experience in the energy services industry including experience managing the work and activities of others. Job level may be responsible for more than a single PSL or multiple smaller PSLs within a country/area.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for profit/loss/ROI and corrective actions
• Develops annual business plan and ongoing forecasts of business performance for the country/area
• Develops and maintains customer contacts for the purpose of assessing local needs and service quality
• Serves as a liaison for client energy services business development
• Collaborates with client energy services business development and technology managers to develop and implement local product and services, pricing strategies, and technology initiatives
• Communicates related business information within applicable PSL(s)
• Maintains assigned PSL(s) financial forecast via continuous monitoring of relevant business events and conditions
• Manages and plans budgetary concerns for applicable PSL(s)
• Utilizes human and business capital in a manner that maximizes efficiency and shareholder value
• Implements and conducts workforce planning (people needs, retention, and attrition)
• Analyzes PSL service delivery processes for the purpose of finding and eliminating weaknesses
• Ensures adherence to operating standards, procedures, business codes, and controls for applicable PSL(s)
• Responsible for development of future business leaders and succession planning within applicable PSL
Required Skills: Completion, Business Development, Business Administration