Johnson White UNLTD is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
- Control the flow of incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Prepare worker schedules and ensure warehousing and distribution workers follow safety rules.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc degree in Science / Social Science
- An MBA and a professional certificate will be an added advantage
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Good Leadership skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 27th March, 2020.