The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is an independent examinations body that provides and conducts qualitative examinations for candidates seeking Direct Entry admissions into tertiary institutions.
JUPEB invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Test Officer
- Development, commissioning, moderation, critique and field testing of test items as well as item analysis in each of the advertised subjects.
- Supervision of Test Officers and coordination of activities in the various affiliate centres
- Other duties as assigned by the Registrar & CE.
- Planning and administration of the Boards examinations in various centres across the country
- Participation in the accreditation and supervision of operations in various Affiliate Universities
- Maintaining the integrity, security and supervision of tests to the required standards
- Planning and coordination of training and activities of the Board
- Minimum qualification of a Masters Degree in any Teaching Subject or in Tests and Measurement.
Applicants must have at least twelve (12) years experience in managerial position in:
- An examination body and must have been involved in Test Development, Test Administration, and/or Evaluation
- Teaching/research in Tests and Measurement in a university. Applicants could be serving or retired officers.
- Applicants must be computer literate, compliant and proficient in Microsoft and other relevant applications.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of three (3) Referees, all applicants should request their Referees to forward references on them to: “The Senior Admin/HR Officer, 14, Barikisu Iyede Street, Onike Yaba, Lagos.”
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are to send their applications and CV’s addressed to the “Registrar & Chief Executive Officer”, via: [email protected] and [email protected]
Six (6) hard copies of the application and CV’s should also be submitted at:
14, Barikisu Iyede Street,
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2018.