JSK Consulting Group is a premium Human Capital Consultancy, where we work with a host of organizations building their social capital, to achieve maximum productivity and high performance. Since 2010 we have engaged in capacity building trainings, strategic facilitations, executive, leadership and team coaching, specialized talent search, personnel administration, property management and brand media promotions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare financial budget forecasts.
- Reconcile bank statements
- Manage all the accounting financial transactions by entering correct account information.
- Direct external and internal controls audits.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by gathering and examining account information.
- Perform monthly and annual account closings.
- Maintains financial security by obeying internal controls.
- Ensure payments are being made and received on time.
- Perform tasks in compliance with financial policies and regulations.
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Summarize financial status by collecting data, and preparing balance sheets and profit and loss statements.
- Secure financial information with regular data backups.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- Proven work experience as an Accountant, Internal Auditor, Accounting Assistantor a similar role.
- Strong working experience with general ledger functions and the month-end / year-end closure process.
- Experience of working with accounting principles and procedures including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent administration skills.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail for accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills.
N80,000 Monthly (Net) plus Pension and HMO.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Account Officer” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.