Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives, etc. The first branch was established in Kano, the Capital of the North that covers around 60% of the agriculture in Nigeria. In 2004, the company opened its second branch in Ibadan in order to cover the South of Nigeria. The third branch was opened in Abuja in 2010 to cover the middle belt of Nigeria. The fourth branch followed it in Lagos in 2011. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Operation Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The IT Operation Supervisor role will be reporting technically to the infrastructure team Lead, this role will act as Nigeria IT focal point and be the voice to Corporate IT for the country, this role will be the liaison between Nigeria Branches and the Corporate IT Team.
- This position will lead the IT support efforts in conjunction with the centralized IT team including the support of workstation, access rights, networks, servers, applications, and process control.
- Supervise and manage the local IT Helpdesk Team located at the main branches.
- Responsible for ensuring that all User IT related needs and requests are met in a timely manner, as part of the ticket management procedure.
- Assist in the incident response to restore service to users when interrupted, as part of the incident management procedure.
- Coordinate IT applications, infrastructure projects, and process control projects, upgrades, implementations, requests, etc.
- Build, maintain, and regularly update the company’s hardware and software inventory, as part of the Asset Management.
- Work with local IT and outside vendors in selecting IT services/solutions, negotiating contracts/proposals, and evaluating vendor’s performance, as part of the vendor management.
- Convey IT requirements/Budget to the facility and communicate facility requirements/Budget to IT Corporate, as part of the budget management.
- Facilitate and maintain the User Access Management for all Nigeria branches.
- Assess the internet service performance, resolve connectivity issues, develop alternative/backup solutions, and make recommendations/upgrades to management when needed.
- Write procedures and technical documentation for the completed projects.
- Participate in the development of training materials. Supervise the training of user department personnel in the use of Mobile solution, Collaboration tools, ERP system or business solution applications.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve data monitoring and deliver better value to the employees.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with corporate IT standards and direction.
- Deliver regular team communications, organize periodical team meetings, and evaluate the IT team performance.
- Enhance team effort by encouraging teamwork, and positive working relationship among team members.
- Promote professional communication and cooperation between team members by facilitating team meetings, team presentations, and other means of work organizing and information sharing methods.
- Degree from a recognized university in Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field. Master’s Degree is a plus
- 7-8 years of experience in IT Infrastructure or System administration role.
- The Candidate should possess Customer service skills, Analytical Skills, Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills, and Project Management skills.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, and coaching subordinates.
- Strong team building skills, ability to work with diverse teams, multiple branches, and across business functions.
- Also, Proven understanding of technical skills in the areas of IT support including:
- ITIL concepts and best practices,
- Microsoft technologies,
- Solid Networking experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
31st March, 2023.