Juddy K. Corporate Resources Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases.
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers;overseeing and *preparing expense reports and budgets.
- Organizing special functions and social events.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- OND/B.Sc in relevant field.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program.
- Creating and revising job descriptions.
- Conducting annual salary surveys.
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget.
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
- Maintaining department records and reports.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings.
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts.
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Minimum of First Degree Qualification.
- Must have 2-3 years Experience.
- Must have managed at least 3 people.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2019