Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy Manager (M / F / X)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
What duties will you have?
- Reviewing and advising on the energy measurement and billing systems of our subsidiaries in the Julius Berger Group
- Preparation of quarterly / annual energy reports showing energy consumption and related energy costs
- Analysis of consumption profiles and identification of potential for consumption reduction
- Initiation and implementation of internal optimization projects
- Identification of strategic potential for energy supply, storage and efficient use for the Julius Berger Group as well as for customer projects
- Contact person for management, project partners and suppliers of energy solutions
- Support in the preparation of forecasts, multi-year plans and their analyses
What skills must you have?
- Completed Master’s Degree or Diploma in the field of Electrical or Energy Engineering
- Further education as auditor for energy audits according to DIN EN 16247 / ISO 50001 or alternative qualification as energy consultant is an advantage
- Several years of professional experience as an energy consultant / in the field of energy efficiency
- Experience with energy audits in an industrial environment
- In-depth knowledge of energy supply, storage and efficient energy use
- Very good knowledge of common MS Office applications
- Business fluent in written and spoken English, German optional
- Analytical and practice-oriented thinking
What can we offer you?
- We have an exciting job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We will provide you with transportation from your accommodation to your place of work (office, construction site or similar) and together with external partners we will ensure your safety in Nigeria in the best possible way.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online