Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: JForce Communication Manager – Jumia
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Department: Marketing – Sales – J-Force
- As JForce Communications Manager, you will play a key role within JForce team (owner of Jumia offline Stores).
- You will be responsible for the Day-to-Day general management of the Jforce consultants and delivery of key strategic objectives for the activation team.
- You will also work with the Head of Jforce to develop the growth strategy for B2C section of the Jforce business.
- Overall, you will be responsible for delivering a world-class activation team that deliver the best customer experience (consultants/ agents).
- Design Daily call battles for the activation team.
- Support Jforce consultant’s recruitment drive across regions.
- Track the activation team performance, and call battles impact.
- Propose innovative process, marketing push and communication channels to improve delivery on B2C growth objectives.
- Capability building of the activation team.
- Responsible for the general management of the B2C consultants.
- Must have at least 3 years work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Nigerian offline and Tele-Sales market (both grey and structured)
- Leadership and management to lead the team above and beyond their capabilities and train them
- Strong interpersonal skills to motivate and convince potential agents to partner with Jumia
- Very strong sales skills to lead negotiation and deliver on objectives
- Fast learner and well structured
- Performance driven, action & result oriented
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations
- Solution oriented
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.