Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hub Operator
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a hub operator for a controlled fleet, you will be responsible for managing package flow, from the point of receiving into the inventory and dispatching to the customer’s doors step.
- Inventory Management: Responsible for managing inbound, outbound, inventory location, Sorting and route planning
- Dispatch: Responsible for assigning packages daily to delivery associates.
- Reconciliation: Responsible for managing delivery associates’ feedback.
- Cycle Count: Responsible for validation physical inventory count against inventory record
- Escalation Management: Responsible for managing delivery escalation and Customer Feedback.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Effective communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to take ownership and initiative to address partner issues.
- Proficient in organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Intra and Interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Crisis Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Availability to work extra hours when needed, including weekends and holidays.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible to work with people from different backgrounds
- Team player and flexible to rapidly changing work schedules
- Excellent team management and coaching skills
- High analytical skills;
- IT savvy
- Conflict management.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.