Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CRM Manager – Jumia
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Marketing – Performance – CRM
Job type: Full-time
- CRM Manager is responsible for driving the CRM function in the country.
- They are the gatekeeper of what to communicate and when to communicate to the entire user base.
- The objective is to increase the engagement of the user base and give the right proposition for our customers to keep the Jumia APP and generate high CLV
As a CRM Manager for Jumia, you should handle these responsibilities:
Daily Task Management:
- Drive experimentation on different communication and segmentation to drive the most relevant content for each user by using data mining and SQL
- un experiment analytics to get the performance and identify similar users to scale up for the entire user base
- Planning of communication calendar for all verticals based on user segmentation and promotional deals available
- Drive channel performance through data analysis and content testing in order to improve CTR% and conversions by segment
- Manage CRM executives and drive their daily routines
- Work on new projects that have as a goal
- Optimizing CRM channel
- Automating the execution part
- Including more segmentation and personalization on our promotional campaigns
- Drive transition from day to day execution to automation
Tier 1 event Management:
- Own the planning and execution
- Follow up to make sure all ETAs are respected and that all is clear to everyone
- Review communication plan
- Drive daily performance during the event to assess the situation and elaborate action plan to correct the performance if needed
Requirement and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Informatics or Business Administration
- 3+ years of CRM experience or a relevant marketing experience driving communication channels
- Proficiency in Ms Office (especially Excel)
- Proficiency in written communication English
- Growth hacking mindset
- Self motivated and able to work with cross functional teams
- Able to Manager the team
- Proficiency in SQL, HTML
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.