Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Performance Analyst
- As Sales Performance Analyst, you will be tasked with providing the Head of Sales with insightful reporting and analytics to track and monitor performance. Also, you will support the Head of Performance daily to help drive data-driven recommendations. If you love data, you will love this role!
In particular, you will:
Territory Optimization & Alignment:
- Develop robust models to quantify workload within sales territories and recommend optimal alignments to sales management.
- Manage the quarterly territory alignment process for the division and sales team(s) of focus.
Sales Compensation Planning & Analysis:
- Support annual sales compensation planning process for the division and team(s) of focus.
- Ensure alignment of incentives with divisional strategic priorities and develop simulation models to minimize financial risk.
- Evaluate best practices to ensure plans are competitive and reward top performance.
- Develop quarterly analysis to assess plan performance throughout the year.
Sales Performance & KPI Reporting:
- Working with sales leadership, identify and measure key performance indicators for the sales organization.
- Develop timely, accurate, and insightful reports and analysis to field sales and sales management related to sales performance and incentives.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or other related discipline.
- Prior sales incentives, analysis or operations experience preferably in FMCG sector required
- 4+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Data Modeling and Excel (VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables & Macros)
- Experience with at least one key analytics tools to develop actionable insights from multiple data sources (e.g., SPSS, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- Ability to match/merge databases to facilitate appropriate analyses is required
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
Application Closing Date
How to Apply