Justice, Development and Peace Movement Oyo is a faith-based NGO of the Catholic diocese of Oyo with emphasis on the poor masses and less privilege. It is an organization that focuses on Human Rights protection, Child Rights Welfare, Entrepreneurs Development, Rural Development and Microcredit investment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agribusiness Expert / Agricultural Oriented Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Rural Development Programme (RUDEP) of Justice, Development and Peace Movement which deals with the empowerment of the poor resourced farmers to bring them to level of self-sustenance in their arming businesses, produce healthy and nutritious food, improve the climate through their farming activities and generate income to improve their living condition, is in need of experienced Agribusiness expert of Agricultural Oriented Marketer.
- To ensure that sales strategies are being instituted and that sales goals are being met for our farmers produces
- Drive the digitization of our farmers produce develop and manage marketing program for farmers.
- Execute business development for our teaming farmers.
- Erovide sales support, and advance brand building for our farmers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Agribusiness or related field
- 3 years experience in working as a Marketing Manager or Business
- Development Officer
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong business acumen
Salary highly attractive and Negotiable.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th January, 2021.