Kantar TNS advises clients on specific growth strategies around new market entry, innovation, brand switching and stakeholder management, based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions. With a presence in over 80 countries, Kantar TNS has more conversations with the world’s consumers than anyone else and understands individual human behaviours and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the world.
Job Title: Research Executive
The Research Executive works with line managers to set up and run research projects. Build a strong day to day working relationship with the operational departments to ensure the smooth running of projects through the department.
- Travel to client meetings as and when required (very occasionally may require overnight trips)
- Internal presentations, general project administration and client files
- Setting up of projects
- Interdepartmental project management
- Questionnaire management
- Preparing fieldwork materials under supervision
- Specking and checking of code frames
- Data/chart/coding specking and checking
- Initial analysis of data and report preparation
- Checking and proofreading presentations
- BS/BA degree, preferably in Humanities / Arts, social sciences, business or marketing/management
- 1-2 years of qualitative research experience from Market Research Agency or brand management/media is an advantage
- A good team player-proven experience in building and maintaining relationship with colleagues
- Have basic experience in qualitative research processes, techniques and application
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good time management and deadline orientated
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
The IT Manager will be primarily responsible for Kantar West Africa OPCOs IT and Communications Networks and Systems, ensuring the systems are running efficiently and reliably, and ensuring that end users are adequately supported. IT Manager will provide a strategic overview to meet the future business and systems requirements.
- Managing and implementing IT systems of infrastructure and development nature in West Africa OPCO offices, working closely with KANTAR WECA Head of Information Systems
- Evaluating business processes/workflows, working closely with Head of Information Systems and the IT Team and other structures within KANTAR to develop new business systems.
- Planning, preparing and delivering internal IT training.
- Independently managing IT Infrastructure (incl all workstations, laptops, printers, servers, video conferencing, Telephony and other communication facilities).
- Business Continuity through implementation of Disaster Recovery plans including backups and offsite backup recovery
- Supplier management to ensure efficient and cost-effective procurement and delivery of IT systems and services
- Implementing and upholding IT SOX Controls as guided by WPP
- Supporting Client Service teams on Client delivery systems
- Supporting Operations on Electronic Data Collection systems including CAPI and CATI
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Computer Engineering or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum three years managing an IT department.
- Minimum two years of network/systems administration including working knowledge of Cisco networks, Microsoft Server and Exchange environments, Microsoft Desktop platforms.
- Microsoft certification in Windows 2003 Server and XP Desktop environments or more recent.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of technical staff, to work with Executive Management of an organisation, and to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Design and setup of networks and windows systems.
- Proven track record in implementing IT projects.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work long hours/weekends when required.
- Demonstrably effective at providing timely, concise, audience-appropriate information orally and in writing
Job Title: Head Of Project Implementation
The Head of Project Implementation is responsible for managing local projects on a strategic and overall level. The role is responsible for driving the future strategic direction of the Project Implementation team, ensuring that they are geared to effectively and efficiently handle the business brought in by Client Services and all F&T projects in all aspects (costs, resourcing, timing and quality).
- Provide the project team with direction and insight
- Apply research knowledge to ensure the most cost and time effective and efficient delivery to Client Service
- Stay abreast of latest operations developments and best practice to ensure on-going improvements in the team
- Initiate, set up and maintain systems and standard operating procedures and the continued improvement thereof
- Support resolution of areas that may cause delays or concerns in terms of overall project efficiency and quality delivery and in line with the ultimate research outcomes
- Monitor accuracy and quality by ensuring that thorough quality and checking procedures are being adhered to
- Prioritize project requirements and delivery by allocating resources effectively
- Ensure and approve accurate costings for team
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all internal clients based on trust in expertise and insight shown
- Tertiary education, preferably a degree (B.Com / Business Administration / Project Management / Post Graduate qualification)
- Must have at least 8+ years’ working experience in the corporate environment, with market research Senior CS/market research project management/market research coordination experience essential.
- Must have at least 3-5 years working experience at a senior management level, and relevant project management experience
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills
- A leader, a manager, a coach and a mentor
- Good negotiating and conflict resolution skills
- Deadline, quality and detail orientated
How to Apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Information Technology Manager
Head Of Project Implementation