Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Manager – Quantitative
- The Research Manager is responsible for managing all aspect of projects, from client briefing to proposal, through design and implementation, to reporting.
- Working closely with senior team members to improve research efficiency and quality.
- Manage/mentor the executive research team, train and develop quality research skills.
- To improve profitability of projects and support in building and maintaining client relationships.
- Generate insight and recommendations that demonstrate knowledge of client’s world and are based on client need
- Manage and assist team in developing account strategy
- Assist in recruitment and development of staff in line with team and company needs
- Clearly and persuasively communicate complex issues, internally and externally.
- Clearly and accurately write reports, presentations and proposal documents.
- Good understanding of client business and market
- Accountable for managing projects and team to drive positive GM and profit
- Responsible for turning complex research approaches into workable & profitable solutions
- Clarify and manage roles and budget within project team
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- B.Sc/BA degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Social Sciences.
- 4+ years of quantitative research experience from Market Research Agency or consumer insight from a FMCG
- Ability to work on a team or independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skill.
- Competent knowledge of research processes, methodologies, project design, research techniques and models
- Excellent project management, data analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles.
- Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply