Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Research Executive
Kantar Operating Brand: Kantar TNS
Purpose of the Role
- The Senior Research Executive will be responsible for writing impeccable Research Proposals, Report writing and in the long-run expected to hone Skills in Client Management.
- Also, this individual is expected to be a fast-learner who can quickly grow to be an Account Manager/Business Leader in the shortest possible time.
- Ability to mine data with Excel and other Microsoft tools to generate great Client outcomes
- To be able to manage Clients within the first 6 months with very little support from the team
- Write proposals that can generate at least one sale within the first 6 months
- Impressed at least one Client with his/her presentation skills
- Analytical enough to generate insights from data which can be used by Clients to make decisions
Good oral/writing Skills
- Great with people/Good people management skills
- Analytical and Open Minded; willing to learn and take lessons from others
- Great with numbers and have great knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages.
- At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles.
- Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply