Karbak Ventures Limited, an industrial / Servicing Contracting firm is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs.
- The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, and training and development.
- If you are looking to kick start your career in HR, this is the place to be.
- Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
- The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws,
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. People-soft) will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- B.Sc / BA / HND in Business Administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
- 1 year Experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 5th April, 2021.