Karis & Sazii Limited is a Vibrant, Experienced and Creative integrated marketing communications outfit. We have a novelty of contagious ideas to capture our target audience and we ensure that the quality of our productions meet world standards. We have a knack for details, and our mission is to use world class strategies and adopt standard principles to achieve a measurable result by building a passionate and highly motivated human resource to power the vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Oregun, Ikeja
- Are you a sales professional who thrives on hunting for prospective customers? We’re looking for a Business Development Executive responsible for prospecting new business opportunities in the high-end market segment which include: large, national, and global companies.
- As a Business Development Executive, you will research and prospect companies and schedule in-person presentations with top level executives. Must be highly motivated, passionate and enthusiastic about developing relationships, as well as personally driven to succeed. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers will be essential!
- Be a consultant: understand businesses, their growth potential and their challenges in the market.
- Align their goals with solutions we can provide, and ultimately sign them up as Karis & Sazii paying clients.
- Represent Karis & Sazii in tradeshows, organized events and outside sales initiatives.
- Identifying customer needs and developing a comprehensive customer acquisition strategy which drives value simultaneously with fairly complex needs
- Must be highly-driven, competitive, results-oriented person that leverages your communication and persuasion skills to strategize and close complex accounts.
- Achieve/exceed sales targets for a defined sales and GP quota and earn uncapped commissions above target
- Establish relationships with business owners nationwide.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years previous marketing experience
- Professional standards of written and spoken English.
- Good team worker, but also self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- A professional attitude and customer service oriented.
- Gender- Female or Male
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Sales or Client Services skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and credibility quickly with a prospective client.
- Strong entrepreneurial mentality and the ability to work in a flexible environment
- Ability to achieve results while dealing with ambiguity
- Established record of success achieving sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to consult/sell to the highest level decision makers in large companies
- Computer knowledge including extensive internet navigation and demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.