Karis&Sazii Limited is a Vibrant, Experienced and Creative integrated marketing communications outfit. We have a novelty of contagious ideas to capture our target audience and we ensure that the quality of our productions meet world standards. We have a knack for details, and our mission is to use world-class strategies and adopt standard principles to achieve a measurable result by building a passionate and highly motivated human resource to power the vision.,
Our Creative Agency located in Oregun, Ikeja, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Art Director/ Illustrator
Requirements, Qualification and Skills
- Applicants should possess at least HND, B.Sc or other qualification (s) in related course or field from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Advert/media industry
- Must possess a strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, collaboration, research, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient with Corel draw, Adobe Creative Suite applications and 3D software programs, and understand marketing and consumer tastes.
- Web design skills are an added advantage.
- Must be able to work with elements such as shape, colour, graphics and typography to create packaging that is unique, functional and appealing to customers.
- Must be able to Illustrate and be proficient with Corel draw, Adobe Creative Suite applications and 3D software programs, and understand marketing and consumer tastes.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Logic, creativity and imagination;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt;
- Confidence, enthusiasm and determination;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- The resilience to accept criticism of your work;
- Commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience;
- An interest in popular culture, new trends and styles;
- Good research skills;
- Administrative, IT and proofreading skills.
- Excellent self-motivation and adaptability
- Commercial awareness and good team working skills
- Gender: Male or Female
- Age range: 25 years – 40 years
30th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Job Profile/Portfolio to: [email protected]
Note: Only candidates with shortlisted and Job Profile/Portfolio will be contacted.