Karisfined Edge Solutions – Our client, a Financial Technology company pushing the boundaries in cash digitization and data led consumer services, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Software Development
- Our client needs the services of an experienced and talented Technology Manager to join our team! You will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced Developers
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on platform builder and work with a team to develop and implement solutions across multiple value streams within the business, turning complex business problems and opportunities into streamlined and integrated applications
- We are looking for someone with first-hand technical expertise in all parts of the solution delivery process: ideation, architecture and design, technology selection, development, delivery and planned support.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or another related field.
- 5 years hands-on programming experience using relevant languages and relevant tool suites (C#, ASP,.NET, Angular)
- 3 or more years of experience leading a software development team
- 3 or more years of experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- 2 or more years of experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps Boards or Trello or similar tools
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communication with stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt to new hardware, improve it performance or upgrade interfaces
- Directing system testing and validation of procedures
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modification of an existing system
- Maintain system once they are up and running
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and system analyst
- Analyse user requirement and convert it to design document to be implemented
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers using business intelligence and data analytic tools.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using “Lead, Software Development” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 22nd October, 2019