Posted on :
4 May, 2010
4 May, 2010
KCA DEUTAG Nigeria is one of the largest drilling contractors outside the Americas. We are responsible for managing more than 100 drilling rig operations, both onshore and offshore, in more than 20 countries and are a world leader in the design and construction of drilling facilities. KCA DEUTAG Nigeria in Nigeria recruits qualified candidates in the following area:
– Minimum of 5 years continuous experience on Land Oil Well Drilling and Workover Rig operations.
– Experience should include knowledge of Top Drive (Varco & Tesco)
– Must have valid IWCF Certificate at Driller Level
The primary responsibilities of the role are:-
– Professional & disciplined managing of the drilling personnel (as well as technical instruction of the personnel of service companies).
– Responsible for complying with the technical guidelines of the drilling contract, company & job regulations as well as legal regulations.
– Responsible for maintaining the given drilling program in accordance with the client representatives.
– Regular instruction of assigned personnel.
– General responsibility for the worker safety on the drilling location.
– Coordination of the tasks on the drilling rig as directed by the Toolpusher or NTP. Overseeing of stacked drilling equipment.
– Issuing of piping, drilling and hourly reports.
Higher School and/or Degree/Diploma in Technical oriented courses in addition to relevant job related trainings/certifications.
Interested candidates should forward their application, qualification (academic) and training certification to [email protected] latest 29th May 2010.