Kegoz Systems Limited is an Integrated Engineering Firm established in 1999 as “Royal Technologies”. A series of changes spanning over the years, coupled with a fundamental change in the shareholding structure gave way to “KEGOZ SYSTEMS” in 2013. At Kegoz, we provide well analysed engineering solutions with practical evidence to a gamut of problems. As a way to continually deliver a solution-oriented service to the community through our clients, we have developed an array of well-trained and motivated professionals who push the horizon and discover new boundaries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Preparing Proposals, Bid and Tenders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
2nd April, 2023.