KelseyGreene Properties is a real estate company providing to its esteemed customers a high level of professional expertise, superior professional and personal assistance to its clientele. Our priority is to elevate the best interest of our customers and to always be of utmost importance to them. Our name should be the first that comes to mind for all their real estate needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Partner
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Oversee various activities that lead up to the purchase and sales of properties oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Meet with clients and prospects interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements and lease contracts.
- Coordinating the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Facilitate arrangements to give buyers the view of a property before concluding a sales deal.
- In charge of the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales.
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to broker property deals.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 8th April, 2021.