Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Company in the provision of Shipments, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage Removals and Procurement Services to blue-chip firms in the country.
We are currently seeking to engage candidates to join the Operations team, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shipping Officer
- To be the Company’s representative at Shipping Companies.
- Annual renewal of the Company Shipping Authorities
- Resolution of issues relating to shipping matters.
- Providing the Office with circulars/new information regarding shipping companies.
- Providing vessel information on all consignments.
- Processing shipping release of consignments.
- Submission of refund applications at Shipping Companies.
- Any other task assigned to you.
- Ability to present information in a concise and clear manner
- Must be familiar with basic accounting
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft office
- Ability to analyse data and think logically
- Good Negotiation and Communication skills is required
- Must be organized, and able to generate innovative ideas to support the business.
- A BSc in any discipline
- A minimum of 6 months’ experience in a similar role
- Applicant should not be more than 32 years of age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply