Dragnet Solutions Limited – Our client, Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Company in the provision of Shipments, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage Removals and Procurement Services to blue-chip firms in the country.
We are currently seeking to engage candidates to join our team, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Previous experience and knowledge of the Logistics industry would be an advantage.
- The selected candidate would be expected to build market positioning by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships on behalf of the Company.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Enhance Organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Manage acquired mandates on products and services
- Develop a situation analysis of existing products and services including strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to assist in the sale
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities and recommending equity investments
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with Company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protect Organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- B.Sc in any discipline
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role
- Must reside in Abuja
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Territory Management,
- Market Knowledge,
- Willing to travel at any time
- Strong Customer focus
- Smart thinker and Execution skills
- Business and entrepreneurial spirit
- Prospecting Skills,
- Sales Planning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 20th April, 2018.