Kerry is the world’s leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers’ most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Excellence Officer – West Africa
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Requisition ID: 41284
Position Type: Full-time (Permanent)
About the Role:
- Supply Chain Excellence is required to extract and analyze data for detailed reporting and business improvement.
- He/ She will focus on managing monthly supply chain data analysis and on time feedback for corrective action to cross functions.
- This role will be the main support on customer service level analysis and supply chain efficiency.
- Collecting and analysing large amounts of data and information and performing related tasks. (OTIF, Escalations, Write Off File, Quality Report)
- Manage the daily OTIF & Supply Excellence
- Ensure deliveries are delivered ON TIME IN FULL to customers daily
- Achieve a weekly target off 99 percent delivery success to the customer
- To provide monthly Statistical data for business review
- Carry out weekly meeting with all relevant departments
- Manage monthly S&OP meetings
- Provide detailed reports as required
- Provide monthly Write Off Tracker
- Provide weekly NPI production plan and coordinate daily with relevant stake holders
- Maintain professional, timely and effective communication internally and externally.
- To provide on time data support cross functionally
- To analyse and identify root cause for customer delivery failure
- Ensure transport planning is aligned to requested customer delivery date
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidates should possess an advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supply chain/ customer service/ logistic role
- Good command in English is essential
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and amongst a team with minimal supervision
- High attention to detail and ability to communicate issues
- Working knowledge of SAP is essential
- Project Management experience
- Excellent PC application skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio and Power Point.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online