Hotspot Network Limited is a leading telecommunications Company in Nigeria, providing Collocation and infrastructure sharing, Alternative energy solution, Rural Telephone Network, internet and mobile services.
Reports To – Chief Operating Officer
Department – Operations
Location – Lagos– Annex Office
Key Result Areas – Strategy and Sales
The Key Account Manager is responsible for handling the Mobile Network Operator accounts in Hotspot Network. These accounts make up the highest percentage of company income, and the Key Account Manager must build and maintain a strong relationship with the MNO’s.
He/she will be the lead point of contact for all key MNO matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for client are met, and help the client succeed.
The Key Account Manager will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts, and will develop new relationships with potential clients.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Resolving key client issues and complaints promptly.
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Managing account team assigned to each client.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Negotiating contracts with client and establishing timeline of performance.
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client.
- Working with project team, sales team and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of services are being achieved and all client needs met.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management.
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Increase solution selling by offering clients Value Added Services.
- Grow monthly recurring revenue.
- Achieve current year Sales and Revenue targets.
- Ensure we maximize on existing contract values through retention.
- Limit churn and Increase Market Share.
- Support expansion of customer portfolio and any other new prospects.
- Win over business from competition.
Ensuring a Culture of Operational Excellence
- Accurate Planning and forecasting.
- Provide input into operational and promotional planning which will ensure revenue growth within banking and Finance sector.
- Monitor growth opportunities through competitor activity scanning and feedback to business on such opportunities for further development.
- Recommend ways to exploit new opportunities to grow revenues in the banking and finance sector further.
- Provide input into the fine tuning of processes, systems and support in line with changing work practices.
- Management and maintenance of account plans and promotional plans for Energy as a service and Tower Colocation and Infrastructure sharing sector.
- Provide assistance with the end-to-end management of clients’ accounts under the Managements supervision.
- Manage one or more allocated accounts in line with vertical regional / channel strategy and macro-plans as defined Regional sales managers.
- Resolve escalated issues or escalate as appropriate.
- Implement innovative promotional activities in line with Marketing and channel objectives, requirements and guidelines.
- Increase HNL’s Brand presence continuously by increasing HNL’s influence within the Mobile Network Operators
- Provide input into the forecasting of acquisition numbers, retention numbers and stock required for Telecoms sector.
- Liaise with relevant areas to ensure delivery of SLA.
- Send regular feedback on competitive threats to HNLs business and advice on product/service enhancement requirements.
- Provide feedback on HNL’s risk exposure regarding the financial performance of the MNO’s and provide recommendations as appropriate.
- Prepare reports on account performance as required.
Focus on providing Exceptional Client experience
- Build and maintain solid relationships with all stakeholders.
- Provide on-going support to existing accounts and work actively towards creating new profitable revenue streams through new accounts.
- Ensure all customer queries are attended to and resolved within agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure that customer specifications are met and that the customer is satisfied with the end service and/or product.
Contact email:[email protected]