Keystone Realty Group is a real estate development and management company located in downtown Indianapolis. We offer development and real estate services with an emphasis in multi-family, office, retail, and mixed-use projects. Our company is known for an ambitious and forward thinking approach to real estate development. Keystone Realty Group is renowned for our innovative building techniques, design excellence, and creativity. We combine ideal site locations with building designs that appropriately meet the expectations of our clients, users, and community. Keystone Realty Group developments are often recognized by their unique design, prominent location, and modern amenities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Ikota Lekki, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Timely verification of client payments.
- Preparing estate, client receivables and project accounts for each estate.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare station of financial position and invoices.
- Establish internal controls for the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND.
- Minimum of 2 years with a real estate firm is compulsory
- ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage
- Relevant work experience,
- Residential Location Island and immediate environs is a must (Only candidates that reside on the island will be contacted).
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to completing deadline
- Presentation and persuasive skills
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Salary: N80,000- 120,000 monthly.
- Benefits: HMO, Pension, 13th Month, Commission on property sales and Leave Allowance
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 25th June, 2021.