Khenpro Global Services is a recruitment organization saddled with the responsibility of providing qualified individuals in various categories of employment to every organization. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bakery / Kitchen Supervisor
Location: Ojodu, Ago Palace and Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plans, organizes and directs day-to-day operations of the Bakery Department, exercising independent judgment and discretion
- Perform all duties in accordance with all Company policies and programmes and Food Handling procedures.
- Clearly communicate and consistently enforce department and Company safety policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety regulations when operating equipment and utilize Personal Protective Equipment.
- Supervise the proper use of all equipment by subordinates including Personal Protective Equipment.
- Understand and adhere to all procedures in emergency situations.
- Maintain all temperature logs and production sheets.
- Set up and maintains a proper cleaning maintenance schedule of entire department.
- Provide continual training, developmental action planning, and meaningful feedback on job performance to other staff.
- Maintain an open line of communication and work cooperatively with all internal and external customers.
- Lead staff to work cooperatively while encouraging enthusiasm, loyalty, and creativity.
- Ensure all reports and records are accurate, complete and retained in accordance with Company policy.
- Ensure the quality of all products received and secure properly in appropriate storage areas.
- Ensure the accuracy of item pricing, item locator and shelf allocation.
- Must possess a First Degree, preferably in Food Science and Technology.
- Requires 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Requires working knowledge of all job duties and performs those job duties as required.
- Possess working knowledge as a baker/pastry chef
- Requires strong communication skills, good leadership and interpersonal skills, the proven ability to manage people, and the ability to maintain a professional demeanor in dealing with customers and co-workers.
- Must have knowledge of product variety, bakery standards, perishability, food safety, safety and sanitation procedures and department policies and
- Mental alertness is necessary to ensure the safe and accurate completion of work activities.
- Requires strong communication skills, good leadership and interpersonal skills, the proven ability to manage people and maximize productivity. Must maintain a professional demeanor in dealing with customers, vendors and co-workers.
- Requires the ability to judge and react to business activity.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 2nd June, 2023.