Kiakiagas.com is Nigeria’s first online cooking gas, equipment, accessories and servicing company offering outstanding, quick & safe delivery of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and its related products to homes and industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Training and Internship Program (Student and New Graduate)
- As part of our resolve to develop capacity among Nigerian young people, Kiakiagas is offering a platform for engaging Nigerian Students and New graduates who want to garner work experience to advance their careers.
- The following are the list of work options available:
- Engineering Assistants
- Graphic Designer
- Content Developer
- Customer service agents
- Social Media Strategist.
- Data Analyst and SEO Specialist
- Business development executives
- Web Administrators
- The following are the lists of course study areas that can apply:
- Social sciences
- Public and Business Administration
- The program provides hands-on work experience from day one. This Industrial Training Program is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice. Begin to build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision of specialised field area to build and develop one’s career
Who Can Apply
Eligible applicants must:
- For IT students: Be enrolled full-�time in a Higher education Institution (University or Polytechnic) and must have authorisation from their school to participate in the program.
- For Graduates awaiting youth service and Youth Corpers (NYSC): Scan a statement of result from a Higher education Institution (University or Polytechnic). Scan your statement of result and ID card.
Application Closing Date: 22nd March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]
Email content must include:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number (for I.T students)
- Course of study (for I.T students)
- Required duration/period for internship and Contact details
- Scanned copy of official letter/ form from higher institution (for I.T students)
- Scanned copy of NYSC ID card and statement of result (for graduates awaiting service and serving corpers)
- Industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)