Kids r Key Academy is a family-centered educational facility currently providing early childhood education in a safe, serene and secured environment. We are located at I PENT 7 housing estate, Karasana.Opposite Public Service Commission Dutse/Kubwa expressway. Kids r Key is looking for highly motivated, experienced and focused individuals to fill the esteemed position below:
Job Title: Child Care Instructor
Location: (Karasana and Kubwa) Abuja
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately
- Organising, teaching and mentoring a small class size of about 15 to 20 pupils.
- Responsible for the delivery of all subjects with particular emphasis on core subjects of Literacy, Numeracy and Science.
- Lesson planning and preparation; checking pupil’s work; administering of tests/exams and production of results.
- Organising, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps, sporting events etc.
- Developing and fostering appropriate skills and social abilities to the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Assessing and preparing pupils for state and national exams/competitions.
Requirements / Qualification
- NCE (National Certificate in Education)
- Higher qualification in education ,TRCN certificate and other field is an added advantage
- Previous experience will also be considered.
- Excellent Organisational and Communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and use of the English Language (both written and spoken).
- Results focused, positive and creative approach to teaching with excellent classroom and behaviour management, Good IT skills and the ability to use digital teaching aid technologies.
- Computer and its application usage knowledge
- NCE qualification in Early Childhood Education plus one-year experience of working with children is desirable but not essential.
- However, successful applicants must be result focused and enjoy creating a fun and focused learning environment.
- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students’ acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students’ confidence in their abilities.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
- Tracking and communicating students’ advancement throughout the course.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2021.