Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Job ID: 774821
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- Ensure assets are maintained in a “Safe to operate” condition at all times while promoting all aspects of safe working practices to meet all safety and housekeeping objectives of the plant.
- Ensure that all relevant statutory and legal requirements are adhered to.
- Develop and execute a world class maintenance strategy for the mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and Civils, within the plant maintenance teams.
- Develop and implement best practice management, encompassing lean methodology in the areas of, Capex, preventive maintenance and project management excellence in the area of systems and processes.
- Lead, plan and execute Mill efficiency and plant capacity and improvement modification projects.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement through empowerment, education and training.
- Develop a sense of belonging by creating a workplace that encourages high involvement and maximises the capabilities of team and individuals.
- Focus on identifying potential leaders through KC Culture demonstration: 6 main behaviours in our culture: win consistently, continuously improve, build trust, build talent, make decisions, think customer. 4 values: caring, accountability, innovation, authentic.
- Ensure compliance with the expenditure budget allocated.
- Promote continuous engineering benchmarking and development of KPI’s while driving continuous improvement in terms of cost management.
- B.Sc Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent tertiary education.
- 10 years previous engineering and leadership experience in FMCG environment.
Application Closing Date