Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being.
With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Ref No: 797531
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Manage and optimise, through 3PL service providers, all KC warehousing and distribution network facilities supporting the business to ensure KC’s safety and compliance objectives are met and the respective business’s service levels and cost expectations are fulfilled.
What this person will do:
- Manage and oversee the Local and export Bulk/ Fine pick distribution centre’s operations with 3PL to achieve budgeted distribution costs and targeted service levels.
- Ensure implementation of all KC distribution centre policies and procedures regarding Financial Controls, Security, Inventory Management and Safety.
- Optimise operational design through liaison between 3PL management team and customers. Determine and implement best solution model as defined by cost and service.
- Manage and oversee distribution centre’s safety, security and risk management programs and activities in line with KC requirements.
- Monitor and manage business flows (inbound and outbound volumes) and coordinate operational plans and operational capacities.
- Inspect and manage the physical conditions of KC warehouse assets and KC leased equipment, ensuring correct and timely testing, maintenance, repair, or replacement as necessary.
- Coordinate all warehousing operations in line with transport optimisation objectives, mill logistics requirements and business support plans.
- Develop & maintain regular, effective and proactive communication processes with service providers and internal, external customer to ensure prevention of service issues and rapid solution of any problem or opportunities
- Provide analysis and measurement of actual cost and service achieved.
Good to have:
- Proficient on SAP R3
- Knowledge of logistics and distribution practices
- Supervisory skills and Team development skills
- Negotiating /Persuasion Skills
- CPIM or Diploma / Degree or equivalent in a Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- 4-5 years’ experience in distribution and logistics management
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.