Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager – WECA
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- Channel & Business Performance: Routinely analyse customer and channel performance in order to identify, understand, and address performance gaps and incremental growth opportunities in order to deliver the business financial objectives.
- Competitive Intelligence: Regularly undertake store audits across the trade to explore, identify, and report on category, trade, shopper, POP and competitor activities and trends and leverage these in the identification and response to growth issues and opportunities in your customers.
- Price Optimisation: Monitor on and off pricing levels of KC and competitor lines relative to the company mandate and category price index models.
- Annual Business Planning: Work with NCMs and other CCMs to identify and prioritise go to market opportunities to support the BOPs, and to develop these into the Channel Operating Plans and ultimately cascade them into the Customer Business Plans.
- Go to Market Excellence: Work with Customer Managers and Distributors to drive store cluster level compliance of ranging and merchandising guidelines, impactful Go to Market activities in support of plans and gap fill initiatives – maximising speed to market, trade participation, impactful brand visibility, shopper engagement and conversion.
- Trade Spend: Critically review and provide recommendations to maximise the ROI on trade spend to activate brands, stimulate sales volumes, and optimise the investment made in either trading terms or other spend.
- Trade Credentials: Lead JVC programmes across assigned customers in line with Customer Business Plans to secure trade support of K-C ranging, space, stock pressure and Go to Market proposals to transform the shopper experience and drive category and brand performance.
- Business Processes: Build effective collaborative working relationships and procedures with customer management, distributors and customers in order to drive incremental category, customer and brand growth.
- At least 3 years work experience, ideally in Customer Management, Brand Marketing, or Trade/Category marketing.
- Experience in general trade / modern trade and wholesale is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in working with Nielsen or other data sources.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills and entrepreneurial profile.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online: Click Here
Note: This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role