Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Support Analyst
Job Ref.: 809369
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Reporting functionally to the Finance Manager – West Africa and day to day to the Operations Director the incumbent role is to identify, dimension and communicate opportunities and risks, as well as influencing business outcomes with Mill Manufacturing organization through proactive analysis and end to end delivered cost vision that will accelerate and deliver business unit financial commitments.
- Provide timely, accurate and insightful information, analyses (e.g. benchmark, mill performance, new product costing etc.) and recommendations to the mill manufacturing teams and others, and clearly highlight actionable opportunities for improving profitability and working capital.
- Drive cost awareness across the mill by translating financial information into a story and operational targets.
- Advocate LEAN business practices, driving out waste through the use of LEAN problem-solving tools, practices and standard work across mill and wider mill analysis community
- Partner with supply chain functions to drive upstream and downstream cost optimization
- Lead preparation, review of realistic mill budgets & forecasts on timely manner based on key drivers and identifying risks and opportunities to drive corrective actions.
- Provide financial expertise for capital investment decisions and post completion analysis.
- Coordinate the implementation of internal control activities liaising with internal control specialist and mill management team.
- Support ad hoc financial analyses and activities as directed.
- Support periodic internal and external audit processes
The individual will have:
- A degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA)
- Possess advanced Excel skills and preferably SAP R3 experience
- Cost of sales experience preferred, preferably in a mill manufacturing environment
- Ability to influence decision makers by translating complex cost information into a form that is easily understood by recipients.
- Possess good communication skills and a proactive approach to work.
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of customers with differing knowledge base.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- The role is open for eligible candidates
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.