Kimberly Ryan – Our client, a leading Fintech company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- Ensure all compliance reviews/reports are being performed timely, are adequate and appropriately documented
- Monitoring compliance to regulatory and internal policies, processes and procedures by staff
- Daily resolution of compliance issues emanating from the branch/cluster in line with all applicable regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Monthly reports on compliance Status to the Managing Director
- Reporting all forms of compliance breaches to the Chief Compliance Officer
- Work closely with the Business and other key stakeholders such as Operations and Technology to identify and mitigate the risks associated with existing and new business with emphasis on higher risk customers and transactions.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Banking sector
- Knowledge of relevant regulations would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the Fintech space will be an added advantage
- Ability to embrace new technologies.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 27th September, 2019