Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies, procedures and statutory regulations.
- Manage statutory and internal auditors
- Ensure the design of a robust business- decision-making framework, driving through process improvement and change initiatives that enable the budgeting and forecasting and reporting to be carried out in a consistent and effective matter
- Issues the annual comprehensive budget guidelines to all company’s departments so that budget activities and concluded before end of fourth quarter.
- B.Sc degree in Accounting, Economics or Financial Management
- MBA / M.Sc in financial Management or Chartered Financial Analyst is highly desirable
- Certification of ICAN, ACCA or any relevant professional bodies
- Minimum of 8-10 yrs post NYSC experience in a related position
- Proficient in Accounting Applications: TALLY ERP 9, ORION 3i INFOTECH ERP, SAP Financial.
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: [email protected] with “CFO” as the subject line.
Application Deadline: 20th February, 2020.