Kingrock International Nigeria Limited, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors
- Routine duties to include scheduling repairs, renovation projects and safety inspections.
- Make Logistics and Travel arrangements.
- Arranges hotel/guestroom accommodation, meet & greet for visitors/partners
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Manages the office facilities like Generator, UPS, Inverter, AC, elevator, TV, Cable subscriptions, Water system, cars, etc.
- Relate with the safety personnel to carry out safety duties including fire alarm routine checks, safety drills, safety records, Safety board etc
- Assist with administrative roles during training; Assemble, produce, and refining of any printed training materials
- Oversees the maintenance of buildings, grounds, security, and office equipment.
- Coordinate the activities of the office assistants
- Manage training and conference room bookings
- Ensure that office is locked properly at the end of the day with ‘Last Man Checks’ performed
- Assist the accountant with banking requests.
- Maintain good safety cultures.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Good Team player
- Chinese speaker is preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 10th October, 2017.