Kings Elite is a Lagos based Digital Marketing and Website Design Agency. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individuals that will work together as a team to deliver high quality Digital services tour clients. Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business and attract more sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website Designer
- We are looking for a talented & creative web Designer to develop high quality websites
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean design and possess superior user interface design skills.
- The candidate must understand how to design graphics using Photoshop and other Adobe tools
- The right candidate will have prior experience bringing products to life and has demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces
- The ideal candidate must be a critical thinker with a strong design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better
- The individual is proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about design in an entrepreneurial environment
- Design websites for clients and also offer web related support
- Validate designs through rapid prototyping, user research, design review and collaboration with the design, development and product management team.
- Contribute directly tthe development of products and features by providing front-end assets and deliverables
- Help maintain a consistent graphic system and visual language for our clients brand
- Assisting with the creation of a platform-wide style guide and its components
- Develop wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs
- Use advanced CSS techniques to solve design issues
- Perform usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility
- Use Test and Target to serve up segmented content and for A/B and multivariate testing
- Provide expert design guidance and recommendations for improving websites
- Collaborate with content, marketing, and programming teams
- The ideal candidate will be a hybrid, with strong graphic design creativity as well as front-end development skills, utilizing dynamic web programming experience.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Experience in designing websites with a capacity for simplifying complexity
- Experience with enterprise Content Management Systems (WordPress and Joomla)
- A clear understanding of design-centered processes, proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems
- A diverse portfolithat exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery and graphic elements
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts
- Ability to teach others about website design.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces preferred
- Dedicated, action-oriented, flexible and strong attention to detail
- Passion for website design
- Strong creative, design and interactive skills; strong communication and presentation skills
Job Title: Content Creator & CopyWriter
- We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects to expand our clients digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- You should have command of best practices and trends in content writing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Create 1-3 resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of our other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Produce content for our clients in various industries
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th February, 2018.