KINZ Global Consult – Our client, a technology company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Account Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Learn the technical details around our products, service offerings, our mode of operations, and the problems we solve for our clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client’s organization from CEO and C-Level staff down to Systems Administrator
- Develop innovative and effective sales plans and strategies that target B2B customers
- Generate high-quality sales leads and move them through the sales funnel to conversion using modern marketing approaches
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans as well as technical resources to demonstrate Techie Planet’s advantages and value propositions to customers.
- Follow up on all leads supplied by marketing and see ensuing opportunities to a conclusive end
- Conduct sales pitches and presentations
- Manage customer accounts and relations by soliciting, logging and responding to client feedback
- Present sales orders and invoices for processing
- Present monthly sales performance reports in monthly review meetings
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, proposals writing, negotiations, and the closing process
- Understand and communicate all product and technological strategies employed by competitive and complementary organizations in our market spaces to help better position our services and solutions
- Maintain the highest level of customer service and satisfaction within the accounts in your purview
- Coordinate, plan and schedule sales support functions with Technical Sales staff
Education / Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology-inclined disciplines, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in software product or service sales.
- At least 2 years in a B2B software services environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to create customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding their expectations
- Ability to create great presentations and pitch to clients
- Excellent networking and persuasion skills
- Solutions-oriented – Ability to analyse businesses, markets, and opportunities to create innovative solutions to customer problems that in turn lead to high revenue return
- Impeccable ability to sell intangible products
- Good understanding of inbound and outbound marketing techniques, enough to direct it for sales benefits
- A strong technical background and/or experience is a must-have
- In-depth knowledge of the technology industry and ability to understand and speak with authority on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
- Business Acumen: Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how a business operates, including the role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when talking to customers as well as internal C-Level colleagues.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Sales and Account Manager” as the subject of the mail.
19th February, 2023.