Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interior Design Architect
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating the right ambience positioning of products within a showroom.
- He/She will drive traffic to the showroom in line with the organizational brand strategy whilst also creating great customer satisfaction at all times.
- Maintain the overall look and feel of the showroom in line with the brand’s requirements
- Oversee visual merchandising and ensure that products are strategically positioned
- Coordinate with the sales and brand manager in planning and coordinating product awareness events in the showroom
- Research on ways to develop new and creative ideas geared towards driving traffic to the showroom
- Deliver a luxurious brand experience for every client that walks into the showroom
- A B.Sc / HND holder in architecture from a reputable university or Polytechnic.
- 2 – 5 years proven experience in a similar role
- Proven experience as an interior design architect
- A Female interior design architect is most preferred
- Sales and supervisory know-how are required for this position
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming
- Presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Ability to apply expertise and technology for optimum results.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th July, 2021.