Kloverharris Limited is a Human Resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Review plans for construction projects
- Identify potential issues that may arise during construction
- Estimate project costs and develop a budget
- Visit sites to monitor progress, oversee contractor activities, and work to eliminate delays and stay on budget.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure the high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take brief to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- B.Sc degree in Architecture or civil engineering
- Minimum of 5 years proven working experience as an Architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software and project management software’s (AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Revit, Sketch UP, BQE Core, Asana, Deltek Ajera)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skill.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 4th February, 2021.