KOKO TV is a fast growing music production company, based at London’s iconic music venue, KOKO. Founded in 2010, we have quickly established ourselves as a major player in the youth music market. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job:
- If you are the kind of person who Loves everything media, fashion, entertainment, creating content and living the online media life, then we have exciting roles for you.
- To meet the growing demand for our KOKO Brand, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
- Working under our Head of Content, you will be responsible for
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all media content (images, video and written).
- Create, manage and promote Social ad campaigns.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Research trends and topics
- Write clear media and marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to Head of Content for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a University Degree Holder
- Minimum of 3 years media writing and presenting experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and individually to achieve set goals.
- Experience of presenting.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Letter of Application and detailed Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 19th May, 2022.