Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian e-commerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 35 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, Konga Food, etc. We are currently looking for talented persons (male and female) with passion for the ecommerce space to join our logistics team in the capacity below:
Job Title: OnDemand Logistics Manager
Locations: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Head, Business Development Operations
- The OnDemand Logistics Managers will be responsible for generating and converting sales opportunities within allotted regions and shall ensure that all assets within his/her care are properly drilled to maximize its potential. The role also entails working closely with Private Individuals, Corporate Organizations, Religious Organizations, NGOs, SMEs etc to offer such logistics services like: Dedicated Deliveries, Express Deliveries and Relocation Services.
Some Roles and Responsibilities
- Profiling of potential clients for logistics services, set up meetings between Konga Logistics and prospective clients’ decision makers
- Lead generation, cold calling, and presentation of proposals to ensure robust pipeline opportunities.
- Plan approaches, work with the team to develop bespoke proposals that suits clients’ logistics needs
- Carry out research and market analysis, familiarize with the industry trends and develop strategic sales plan
- Track and follow-up pipeline opportunities to ensure closing of deals
- Manage clients’ accounts and maintain a healthy customer relationship with clients
- Ensure zero idle assets, profitability and return on investment.
- Responsible for price and service negotiation with customers and carriers
- Responsible for supervising shipments until delivery is completed to guarantee smooth operations and customer satisfaction
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of Bachelor ’s Degree. However, candidates with diploma and strong experience can be considered
- The occupant of this role must be someone with reasonable experience of Relocation Logistics Services and can develop and grow it as a new line of business
- Experience in scheduled and express logistics services will come in as a plus
- Candidate must possess a strong track record for delivering successful sales experience in personal selling, telephone sales, and customer service
- Solid skills with MS Office software; good experience with sales automation, customer relationship management, and other web-based software programs
- Interpersonal skills: Sociable personality with know-how at developing relationships
- Communication skills: Applicants for this role must be analytical and a problem solver with adequate skill set to handle stressful situations while putting the needs of the customer first
- Time management, multitasking and negotiations skills are also required.
Why work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV containing their LinkedIn profile details OR portrait photo to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 8th June, 2023.