KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a smart card manufacturing company dealing with end to end identity and digital security solutions, seeks to recruit an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Report to: The Managing Director.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the human capital efforts, ensuring that the company is attracting and retaining high-quality talent while also creating opportunities for growth and professional development for all staff/personnel.
- Ensure the development and implementation of relevant human resources structures (people, processes and systems) to support the achievement of the company’s objectives.
- Develop and champion the implementation of an objective employee performance management process
- Manage the collation and preparations of performance bonuses, appraisal metrics and performance review plans for management before implementation.
- Ensure the effective management of all expatriates and or other contract/ temporary staff.
- Serve as a strategic advisor, functional expert and thought partner to the MD, regarding key talent strategies and issues, including succession planning, leadership development, compensation and benefits etc.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable federal and state labour regulation, conducting investigations and maintaining records.
- Conduct training needs analysis, design and implement annual training plans with input from relevant function heads.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date employee records.
- Nurture and foster a positive working environment.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 7-10 years post-qualification experience and at least 3 years in a human resources manager role
- Relevant professional qualifications from a recognised professional body (e.g. CIPM, GPHR etc.)
- Experience in the manufacturing sector is an added advantage
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and deliver personal accountabilities along with team goals.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience of HR strategy, policy development and implementation.
- Excellent leadership skills and demonstrable experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, business presentation, persuasion, and analytical skills.
- Understanding of local labour and employment legislations.
- Maintains integrity and professional ethics.
- Good listening and negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online: Click Here