Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major Supplier and Designer Architectural Hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Secretary
- Type correspondence, minutes, procedures, presentations, reports, documents, etc., where terms may be technical or complex; adjust spelling, punctuation and grammar as appropriate, including formatting documents using styles application.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets.
- Organise telephone/PC moves as required.
- Receive incoming mail by post and log all correspondence into project log.
- Organise courier services as required.
- Screen incoming telephone calls; where appropriate answer routine queries and/or refer to alternative source.
- Organise and maintain stationery supplies
- Organise project social events.
- Prepare graphical material for presentations including slide shows.
- E-mail and diary management.
- Maintenance of project databases where appropriate.
- Combine material from a number of sources in order to produce reports and distribute as required
- Arrange accommodation and facilities for meetings and organise catering/refreshments as required.
- Be central point of contact for all staff and visitors to project.
- Organise travel (UK and overseas), hotel arrangements, itineraries, visas, car hire, etc
- Set up and maintain filing system following corporate standard.
- Set up and maintain project telephone list and group e-mail address
Skills / Qualifications
- OND,HND and Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting and other relevant fields.
- Mature, can-do attitude.
- Demonstrate accuracy of work presentation with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work on own initiative, but within a team environment.
- Competent skills in using MS Office packages i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]