Kuddy Cosmetics have been a leading name in the beauty and makeup industry in Nigeria with an availability of over 20,000 skincare and makeup products on shelves in 15 locations in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Supervisor
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as an ambassador for the company by demonstrating excellent communication skills and being courteous to all customers that walk into the store.
- Investigating market trends and offering products that would appeal to customers ,engage in sales activities and cross selling to help increase the revenue of the company
- Maintains safe working conditions and properly trains new beauty advisors to perform their tasks.
- Monitoring shelve stocks and product displays, and the general appearance of the store. Ensure the store is organized, neat and the appearance of your team members is top-notch.
- Demonstrate proper use of makeup and cross-sell skincare and beauty products as needed
- Ensures that quality customer service is provided to all customers, follows all customer service guidelines; strives to provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Addressing customers’ requests, comments, and complaints.
- Ensure proper cash management, daily sales, and daily reconciliation.
- Inform customers on prices, special offers discounts, promotions and deals that may be available.
- Input customer information on the system at all times, in a situation of system down time all customer details should be written in a logbook and imputed on the system once it has been restored.
- Ensure products displayed on shelves are in great condition at all times and communicate color changes, damages or close expiration of products to direct reporting line promptly.
- Active involvement in prompt stock requisition and goods received in branch assigned as necessary.
- B.Sc. / HND Degree with 2-4 years relevant work experience in beauty Industry
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2023.