Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019. We are recruiting to fill the poisition below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
About the Role:
- As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you are expected to develop and implement digital marketing strategies to increase web traffic, brand awareness, drive app downloads and encourage sign ups.
- In this capacity, you will play a part in driving the growth of our business by providing our audience with targeted campaigns in the acquisition, conversion and retention stage.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop lead generation strategy including SEO, email marketing, PPC, Paid Social, Organic social, and new marketing channels.
- Understand and articulate the buyers’ journey across all segments
- Leverage marketing automation to create multi-segment to drive conversion
- Experiment with high-impact, low-cost digital channels to drive customer acquisition and retention
- Maximize website conversion rate through A/B testing of changes to landing structure, design, and content.
- Analyze industry trends, market conditions, and competitors’ marketing tactics to identify new opportunities.
- Launch successful digital campaigns and track d campaign performance.
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly campaign performance to ensure full delivery and maximize ads performance.
- Contribute to service and procedure improvements.
- Coach and mentor other team members where necessary.
- Perform detailed keyword research.
- Plan, recommend and prepare digital marketing strategies for Kwik products.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimized user funnels.
- Liaise with head of digital throughout active campaigns.
- All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA / B.Sc Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience in lead generation, digital marketing, or running PPC campaigns for B2B products
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems: HubSpot, Mailchimp, etc.
- Proven, hands-on experience deploying, managing, and optimizing ad campaigns
- A strong understanding of marketing automation, CRM, lead scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution and ROI
- Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven, results-oriented approach
- Excellent writing, verbal and research skills
- Experience in understanding audience behaviour.
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms
- Team player with a can-do spirit
- Digital Marketing Agency experience is a plus.
Who You Are:
- You must be driven, adaptable, detailed, creative and curious.
- A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics.
- A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products.
- You must have the capability to work in a fast-paced environment, be resolutive and self-motivated.
- You are tech savvy and feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
Life at Kwik:
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Health Benefits
- Competitive salary.