Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job:
- Are you a skilled account receivables analyst who can process, track and record payments in an accurate, efficient and timely manner?
- For this role, we will require you to review account information, correct discrepancies and ensure that accounts are properly billed and that payments are collected.
- You will have both a day to day and on-going impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time and in good terms with our valued partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform verifying, classifying, computing, posting, recording and updating of customers account receivable data/information
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Communicating with clients and customers to request and arrange payments
- Respond to and resolve clients’ billing issues and questions
- Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems by performing reconciliation of payments and customer accounts
- Prepare and manage bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger
- communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- assist with month-end closing
- Perform daily cash management duties, including the recording of bank deposits, updating and distribution of cash receipt logs, and posting of cash to the accounts receivable sub-ledger
- Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure ageing is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared
- Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting clients via telephone, email, and mail
- Strengthen and grow relationships with clients by communicating with customers regarding past-due accounts
- Develop a recovery system, and initiate collection efforts,
- Prepare analytical and ratio analysis about A/R for management to gain a better understanding of how collection efforts are progressing
- Support other accounting and finance team members, inventory management, and cost accounting
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process by identifying areas of performance improvement
- Communicate discrepancies to the management team, identify slow-paying customers, and recommend collection candidates
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality in financial reporting, and comply with federal, state, and local financial requirements.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 2 – 3 years prior experience as an accounts receivable officer
- Experience with accounting software and online platform
- Appreciable knowledge of Power BI
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Superb time management and detailed
- Ability to keep company and partner confidences
- Good time management and communication skill.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
- ICAN certification is an added advantage
- knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Must be tech-savvy.
Life at ADT:
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs.
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online